Pit & Pipe Leading Hand
Our client Benang Energy is an emerging Infrastructure services provider focused on sustainable solutions within the Utilities, Construction, Mining & Resources sectors. Benang meaning “tomorrow” in Noongar is our prime driver, a company that is community & sustainability focused for the kids of tomorrow.
Benang Energy is currently seeking an experienced Pit & Pipe LEADING HAND to join our team working locally. We are seeking applicants with a positive attitude who are driven and motivated with a desire to work within a growing company. The work is labor-intensive, and you must be willing to work as a team and pitch in to get the job done.
- Minimum MR license
- Ability to read drawings and plan daily works sequencing
- Lead and provide support to a small team
- Cert III in Civil Construction or equivalent
- Constructions, pit & pipe, or utility infrastructure experience
- Must hold a White Card
- Willingness to assist with all duties
- Follow Safety, Quality, and Environmental measures
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol.
- Ability to produce a national police clearance
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Benang Energy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.