Our client Benang Energy is an emerging Infrastructure services provider focused on sustainable solutions within the Utilities, Construction & Mining & Resources Sectors. Benang meaning “tomorrow” in Noongar is our prime driver, a company that is community & sustainability focused for the kids of tomorrow.
Benang is currently seeking interest from experienced Project Engineers to join some of our regional Mining & Resources Infrastructure Projects in 2023.
- Developing and monitoring KPI and productivity analysis against program and budget
- Applying engineering principles to comply with the scope of works and technical criteria (SWTC)
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and all relevant Company and Group policies and processes.
- Actively and positively liaising with project teams including sub-contractors & suppliers
- Coordinate construction elements for the designated work area
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Engineering Capacity
- Strong background in Mining & Resources and or Construction Projects
- Tertiary Qualification in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent time management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Open to different rosters
- Current C Class driver’s license
- WA White Construction Card
Benang Energy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.