ENGINEERS – Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Rail
We are seeking Electrical, Mechanical, Rail, and Civil Engineers with experience in a consultancy environment for our client in the mining and civil infrastructure space. Our client is a globally recognized engineering firm with high-profile projects across Australia.
Multiple positions available
Experience and responsibilities:
- Development of scopes of work and specifications for construction, design, and cost estimates
- Competent in providing Key technical expertise across a range of high-profile projects.
- Applying engineering principles to comply with the scope of works and technical criteria.
- Highly skilled in applying safety in design practices and processes.
- Actively and positively liaising with project teams
Qualifications and requirements:
- Tertiary Engineering qualification
- Experience in a consultancy environment
- Ability to work within a multi-discipline team.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver engineering projects end to end in a timely manner and within budget
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly experienced in applying QA and OH&S Systems
- Proficient in relevant engineering programs and drafting software.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.