Service & Mains Layer - Gas
Benang is a multi-disciplinary Construction & Maintenance group focused on delivering value to critical Infrastructure and Mining and Resources partners around Australia.
At Benang, we care about the community we work and live in. We are proudly committed to supporting and making a difference.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Mains Layer/ Pipe Layer with ATCO experience. (SL/ML)
- Ability to set out levels and work from plans/drawings
- Adhere to safety regulations and procedures at all times
- Work independently or within a team environment
- Communicate effectively with project managers and other team members
- Complete daily reports, including Pre-Starts and JSEAs
- Service laying accreditation
- Previous experience in a similar role (2 years min)
- Construction White Card
- Drivers Licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical examination.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on safety
- Punctuality and reliability
Advantageous to have:
- Loader/Excavator tickets
- MR/HR License
Ergon is a 100% Aboriginal Owned Company and is an equal-opportunity employer. Ergon welcomes and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.