Gas Mains & Services – Supervisor
The Client: Benang is a multi-disciplinary Construction & Maintenance group focused on delivering value to critical Infrastructure and Mining and Resources partners around Australia.
At Benang, we care about the community we work and live in. We are proudly committed to supporting and making a difference in our community.
Inclusion and Diversity
Benang’s diverse and mission-driven team is our most valued asset. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and our hiring practices reflect that.
The Supervisor has the duty of overseeing a group of Crew Leaders and Field Staff to ensure the successful completion of the project's entire scope of work, while prioritizing safety, timely delivery, staying within budget, meeting the agreed-upon quality standards, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Foster constructive relationships by maintaining clear communication with crews, management, and stakeholders.
- Plan, manage, and lead multiple teams while prioritizing safety management, compliance with quality standards, resource efficiency, and reporting requirements.
- Guarantee that both internal and subcontract resources are properly inducted, trained, and licensed.
- Demonstrate safety leadership by managing and reviewing SWMS, permits, procedures, toolbox talks, and daily pre-start meetings.
- Report and monitor workplace hazards, risks, issues, and incidents.
- Ensure that all onsite activities adhere to the pertinent safety, quality, and environmental requirements.
- Pipe laying accreditation.
- Previous experience in a similar role managing a crew
- Construction White Card
- Drivers Licence
- Section 44
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical examination.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of OHS requirements within the Civil industry.
Advantages to have:
- Loader/Excavator tickets
- MR/HR License
Ergon is a 100% Aboriginal Owned Company and is an equal-opportunity employer. Ergon welcomes and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.