The Client: Benang is a multi-disciplinary Construction & Maintenance group focused on delivering value to critical Infrastructure and Mining and Resources partners around Australia.
At Benang, we genuinely care about the community we work and live in. We are proudly committed to supporting and making a difference.
About the Role:
- Excavator operator with experience in pipeline work.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and requirements.
- Pipeline experience in digging trenches to level/grades will be highly regarded.
- Conduct daily equipment inspections and maintenance checks.
- Proven experience as an Excavator operator 3 years min
- Valid driver's license and tickets
- Strong knowledge of safety regulations and requirements
- Physical ability to lift reasonably heavy objects and work in outdoor environments.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- White Card
- Ability to pass a medical examination.
- HR license will be advantageous.
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 12 months of ongoing work
- Great culture and support
- Opportunities for growth
Ergon is a 100% Aboriginal Owned Company and is an equal-opportunity employer. Ergon welcomes and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.