Our Client Benang Energy is an emerging Infrastructure services provider focused on sustainable solutions within the Utilities, Construction & Mining & Resources Sectors. Benang meaning “tomorrow” in Noongar is our client’s prime driver, a community & sustainability-focused company for the kids of tomorrow.
Benang is currently looking for highly energetic and motivated HSEQ graduates to join our experienced team. This unique opportunity gives Graduates hands-on industry experience and provides them with real-life skills to catapult their careers in HSEQ.
- Assist with project tenders.
- Assist with HSEQ Auditing on current and future projects.
- Support and advise site personnel with the implementation of an HSEQ management plan.
- Maintain the HSEQ Risk Register and Hazard Management Program.
- Facilitate and Participate in Risk Assessment Workshops and associated actions for all site activities.
- Maintain a training register to ensure contract personnel training and qualifications are current.
- Undertake risk-based inspections and auditing and identify potential risks and hazards.
- Actively promote continuous improvement and facilitate and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Tertiary Qualification in HSEQ or similar
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- ICAM training advantageous
- MS Office proficient
- Good problem-solving skills
- White Card
We offer a great place to work, we support your development while you acquire high-level industry experience, and we provide opportunities for you to achieve your goals.
Benang Energy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.