Our partner Benang is an emerging Infrastructure services provider focused on sustainable solutions within the Utilities, Construction & Mining & Resources Sectors. Benang meaning “tomorrow” in Noongar is the prime driver for us, a company that is focused on delivering value to our clients and communities of tomorrow.
We are currently seeking a qualified Mechanical fitter to join the Benang team working in the Perth Metro area.
- Install, maintain, and repair mechanical systems, pumps, and equipment.
- Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues.
- Read and interpret technical drawings and schematics.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Always adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- Australian trade qualification as a Mechanical Fitter
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to health and safety in the workplace
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the Perth Metro area, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and join our dynamic team!